Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Fawning for you...

I hate to admit it but the inevitable fact is that I have been neglecting my blog for the past month or so. College seems to be the all powerful dictator of my life, spare time flies out the window and I am chained to my desk for hours on end.
But with this unfortunate announcement I also bear good news. It is the last week of the trimester, and with only two assessments left to complete the finish line is clearly in sight.

The drawing close of one trimester and the beginning of another also marks an important and exciting point in my degree. We commence planning for our major design projects in 4 weeks. This is the very thing I have been working towards for the past year and a half.

So I guess now would be a great time to introduce you to my future baby, the project that I will nurture to life over the next 8 months. I present to you Fawn Magazine! Fawn will be an online media project, that will aim to inspire it's readers with an abundance of fashion, design, art and photography. In one word this magazine will represent creativity more than anything.

I have dreamed of starting something like this for the past 3 years, so to finally have the opportunity to make my dreams a reality is an extremely exciting prospect. Although Fawn Magazine is only it's initial planning stages, any support or feedback you might have towards the idea is warmly welcomed. 

If you would like to show your support or want to be keep informed on aspects of the magazine and project you can go you our facebook page and like it. It isn't much now but as the project progresses it will be updated and will develop a clear brand image.

Until next time.

JB 

Image Courtesy of prweb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment