Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Q-Man Website

This website was created for a project I was working on last trimester. We were split into teams of around 6 people and were asked to create and market a game level for Little Big Planet 2 on the Playstation.

I took on the role as Marketing Director and Web Designer. For this I needed to design and produce a website for the game level.

Our game was based on Qantm College. I wanted this to be reflected in the layout and colours of my design. I found this project very rewarding as it greatly improved my HTML and CSS coding skills. I also taught myself to make a flash based image gallery for the game screenshots. 

I have included a snapshot of the Qantm College website below for reference, as I was basing the style of my design on this.







No comments:

Post a Comment