Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Rolling With It

Lately I have developed a strange obsessions with roller skates. 

It all started when I watched 'Whip It' for the first time a couple of weeks ago. The girls in it looked so cool rolling around on their skates it made me immediately want a pair. 

I was always a roller blades kid myself, so I feel I was deprived as a child never having my own pair of skatesI'm secretly hoping that my boyfriend will buy me a pair for my birthday in a couple of months. Finger crossed! 

In the mean time I'll just have to satisfy my obsession by trawling through the cools pics of retro skates I've found online. Check out the crazy cowgirl boot ones!


Image: activitypit.ning.com

Image: thestylerealist.blogspot.com

Image: goodas.co.nz

Image: soberandclean.info
Image: rawk.com
Image: veganshoeaddict.com







Image: silentyak.com

Image: everythingisinspiration.com

1 comment: